7 Reasons Why Tech is Where You Want to Be
With the huge shortage of tech skills in South Africa, companies are starting to offer amazing benefits to attract top talent. Career Junction’s July survey shows that software developers continue to be the most in demand skill set for South African employers as well as one of the slowest recruitment areas.
So what are people offering to attract these rare specimen? Here’s a list of a few attractive benefits offered by some of our best clients:
- Remote working options
- Flexible working hours
- Access to online training (Udemy, Coursera etc.)
- Opportunities to attend tech conferences (local & international)
- Highly competitive salaries
- Employee wellness – including things such as free lunches, snacks, weekly yoga classes and gym.
- Annual leave policies often encompassing 21 – 25 days
And for those of us who aren’t in tech – don’t worry, many companies are catching onto the trend of great benefits – pyjama days, free popcorn and bring your pet to work days to name a few! More on this coming soon.
So if you’re looking for tech staff or you’re a dev looking for a better opportunity contact us today at email@example.com