I’ve seen some interesting job applications over the past year and thought it might be worth sharing some examples of what NOT to do with your CV… 1. The Novelist Journalists and copywriters are especially guilty of this. They have not successfully published their own book, peer-reviewed journal article or autobiography yet, and use their
Last week we shared the first 5 tips for sending the perfect job application email, so this week we’re sharing the remainder of the 10 tips. We hope you find them useful. Feel free to mail us if you have any questions. Happy job hunting! 6. Introduction This is your chance. Your opening sentence should
Sending an email to a complete stranger could be a daunting task in itself, let alone having to ask for a job whilst trying to stand out from everyone else. It can be tiring going through hundreds of job ads and applying for every single one is probably not the best strategy. We previously wrote
Join our mailing list!
Subscribe to the job feed
- Admin/Support (13)
- Client Services/Account Management (56)
- Copywriting/Content (26)
- Data/Research (5)
- Design/Creative (53)
- Development/Programming (35)
- eCommerce (10)
- IT Support/Infrastructure (8)
- Marketing (39)
- Mobile (14)
- Other (16)
- Production/Traffic (12)
- Project Management (22)
- Public Relations (2)
- Retail (6)
- Sales/Business Development (42)
- Senior/Executive (3)
- SEO/SEM/PPC (29)
- Social Media (33)
- Strategy (31)
- Expired jobs (4006)
From the Blog
- A new job is always an exciting prospect...
- You’ve done all the studying and intervi...
- Your relationship with your recruiter is...
- Job hunting can be a long, arduous proce...
- An interview is a two way street,...