Author: Kyle Hauptfleisch As an employee, working for someone can be tough; and getting your manager to acknowledge an idea, process or strategy change can be tougher, especially with regard to long term decision making. Employees are “on the ground”, seeing the developments of the market first hand but often on a micro level – challenges
Yesterday saw the 2013 Bookmarks shortlist announcements, with Liquorice HQ in Cape Town providing the venue, Nikki Cockcroft offering a short speech and Bailey Schneider from 2OceansVibeRadio announcing the much anticipated finalists. As a sponsor of this years awards the Recruit Digital team was there to witness the shortlist and we’re hugely proud of all
This year The Bookmarks enters its 6th successive year and is pegged to be even bigger, and better than previous years. It boast more entries, stiffer competition, international judges, more awards and they’ve even drafted in Gareth Cliff to MC the awards evening – which should be fun. Thanks to the DMMA for starting the initiative
Join our mailing list!
Subscribe to the job feed
- Admin/Support (13)
- Client Services/Account Management (55)
- Copywriting/Content (17)
- Data/Research (5)
- Design/Creative (36)
- Development/Programming (23)
- eCommerce (11)
- IT Support/Infrastructure (4)
- Marketing (36)
- Mobile (16)
- Other (16)
- Production/Traffic (12)
- Project Management (22)
- Public Relations (2)
- Retail (7)
- Sales/Business Development (40)
- Senior/Executive (3)
- SEO/SEM/PPC (35)
- Social Media (25)
- Strategy (33)
- Expired jobs (4712)
From the Blog
- Author: Kyle Hauptfleisch Stress. A familiar wo...
- Author: James Middleton When people start a new...
- Author: James Middleton For anyone that’s been ...
- Author: James Middleton There’s a point in most...
- Author: Kyle Hauptfleisch As an employee, worki...