Job: Advertising Sales Executive (Print)
|Title||Advertising Sales Executive (Print)|
|Date Posted||18 August 2014|
|Salary||Negotiable basic plus commission|
I would like to ask you a question. The car you are driving, the computer or phone you are staring at, the clothes on your back, those cool new polarized sunnies on your head…did you buy these because they were practical and cheap? I highly doubt it…you probably bought them because there was an amazing team working in the background to drive consumer action. Now how cool would it be to become a part of the driving force behind some of South Africa’s biggest brands?
Our client is one of South Africa’s longest standing independent content agencies. They work with a number of SA’s biggest brands across a range of social media and fully integrated projects.
They specialize in reaching brands’ customers and driving consumer action.
Are you their next Senior Advertising Sales Executive? Have a look at the requirements, and if you feel you meet them, please send your resume.
• Computer literate
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Hard working and results driven
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Time management and attention to detail
• Excellent command of the English language
• Own reliable vehicle and valid driver’s license
• Atleast 4 years magazine sales experience.
Amy Molony – Creative RecruiterAmy grew up in the humid seaside hood that is Durban. With a background in the film industry Amy has experience promoting South Africa as a film destination and reading and researching movie scripts. She is passionate about good content and her love for the written word knows no bounds. She relishes being outdoors and during weekends, when she isn’t playing Ultimate Frisbee, she can be found hiking the Capes scenic mountains. Amy will be placing aspiring wordsmiths, social media managers, copywriters and editors.Contact manager
Join our mailing list!
Subscribe to the job feed
- Admin/Support (13)
- Client Services/Account Management (55)
- Copywriting/Content (17)
- Data/Research (5)
- Design/Creative (40)
- Development/Programming (23)
- eCommerce (12)
- IT Support/Infrastructure (2)
- Marketing (38)
- Mobile (14)
- Other (16)
- Production/Traffic (12)
- Project Management (22)
- Public Relations (3)
- Retail (6)
- Sales/Business Development (40)
- Senior/Executive (3)
- SEO/SEM/PPC (29)
- Social Media (25)
- Strategy (30)
- Expired jobs (4693)
From the Blog
- Author: Kyle Hauptfleisch Stress. A familiar wo...
- Author: James Middleton When people start a new...
- Author: James Middleton For anyone that’s been ...
- Author: James Middleton There’s a point in most...
- Author: Kyle Hauptfleisch As an employee, worki...