Job: Associate Ad Operations Manager
|Title||Associate Ad Operations Manager|
|Date Posted||06 June 2018|
|Salary||R15k – 20k per month|
Associate Ad Operations Manager (JHB)
The Associate, Ad Operations Manager is responsible for the setup, execution, and day-to-day operations of ad operations various platforms including display, video, mobile, and social. This individual will hone their ad operations skills and ensure that tags, reports, tagging and segment are implemented successfully.
Key Job responsibilities would include, but are not limited to:
· Delegate and verify accuracy of data entry tasks
· Coordinate tagging & pixeling workflow with adops during campaign setup
· Own scheduling, calendar invites, and note-taking for vendor meetings
Campaign Tasks (60%)
· Build out IO and tactics in DSP/PMD per direction of senior team members
· Assist in prelaunch QA
· Monitor daily pacing and performance reporting from all relevant sources: DSP, 3PAS, 3PAV, etc.
· Perform basic analysis and execute daily optimizations
· Proactively collaborate with DSP reps and senior team members on optimization tactics
· Identify and escalate any issues to appropriate internal/external contacts
· Assist senior team members with client deliverables
· Participate in weekly status meetings with agency partners
· Become an expert in assigned platform(s), mastering the nuances and best practices of campaign setup, execution, and optimization options
· Attend training courses per manager direction
· Develop a functional understanding of Cadreon capabilities, internal tools, and our client business
· Assist with presentation of case studies to internal Cadreon team
· 1 year of experience in digital media experience across display, video, social and/or mobile; a minimum of 9 months of in-console experience with audience-based RTB media with the ability to manage bid pricing and optimization levers to meet client pacing and performance goals
· Command of digital media math
· Solid grasp of digital media systems and tools (ie. ad servers, tagging, ad verification, viewability)
· Understanding of ad networks, exchanges and/or auction marketplaces and ability to define “programmatic buying”
· Proficiency in MSFT Office; with particular experience in manipulating data within Excel (pivot tables, lookup functions, etc.)
· Strong analytical, problem solving, and critical thinking skills
· Can multi-task, prioritize, and work both collaboratively & autonomously
· Maintaining a profound attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to quickly learn new technologies and stay on top of a constantly evolving suite of platforms, vendors, and inventory offerings
· Bachelor’s degree
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Tanya Behrendt – Digital Marketing RecruiterTanya completed her BA Social Work (Hons). She furthered her studies and received a Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing. Tanya is driven by her passion for people and likes continuous challenges. Tanya is a young dynamic person who lives by the saying; “dynamite comes in small packages”. Joining the Marketing team at Recruit Digital as from January 2016 she will make a positive contribution through her enthusiastic approach to all things new. Tanya enjoys a beautiful view surrounded by good company.Contact manager
Join our mailing list!
Subscribe to the job feed
- Admin/Support (13)
- Client Services/Account Management (55)
- Copywriting/Content (17)
- Data/Research (5)
- Design/Creative (43)
- Development/Programming (18)
- eCommerce (12)
- IT Support/Infrastructure (2)
- Marketing (36)
- Mobile (15)
- Other (16)
- Production/Traffic (12)
- Project Management (22)
- Public Relations (2)
- Retail (6)
- Sales/Business Development (40)
- Senior/Executive (3)
- SEO/SEM/PPC (34)
- Social Media (25)
- Strategy (37)
- Expired jobs (4704)
From the Blog
- Author: Kyle Hauptfleisch Stress. A familiar wo...
- Author: James Middleton When people start a new...
- Author: James Middleton For anyone that’s been ...
- Author: James Middleton There’s a point in most...
- Author: Kyle Hauptfleisch As an employee, worki...