Job: BI Engineer
|Date Posted||04 January 2017|
|Salary||R30k – 50k per month + CTC|
|Location||City of Cape Town Metro|
Leading fashion eCommerce company based in Cape Town are looking to add a BI Engineer to their team.
Reporting to the CBIO, the BI Engineer is responsible for the continued development and ongoing management of the Business Intelligence solutions. Working with colleagues from other technical teams and end users across the business to support new initiatives.
Amy Molony – Creative RecruiterAmy grew up in the humid seaside hood that is Durban. With a background in the film industry Amy has experience promoting South Africa as a film destination and reading and researching movie scripts. She is passionate about good content and her love for the written word knows no bounds. She relishes being outdoors and during weekends, when she isn’t playing Ultimate Frisbee, she can be found hiking the Capes scenic mountains. Amy will be placing aspiring wordsmiths, social media managers, copywriters and editors.Contact manager
Join our mailing list!
Subscribe to the job feed
- Admin/Support (14)
- Client Services/Account Management (55)
- Copywriting/Content (17)
- Data/Research (5)
- Design/Creative (33)
- Development/Programming (17)
- eCommerce (11)
- IT Support/Infrastructure (3)
- Marketing (36)
- Mobile (14)
- Other (16)
- Production/Traffic (12)
- Project Management (22)
- Public Relations (2)
- Retail (6)
- Sales/Business Development (40)
- Senior/Executive (3)
- SEO/SEM/PPC (29)
- Social Media (24)
- Strategy (29)
- Expired jobs (4741)
From the Blog
- Author: Kyle Hauptfleisch Stress. A familiar wo...
- Author: James Middleton When people start a new...
- Author: James Middleton For anyone that’s been ...
- Author: James Middleton There’s a point in most...
- Author: Kyle Hauptfleisch As an employee, worki...