Job: New Business / Sales Executive
|Title||New Business / Sales Executive|
|Date Posted||16 November 2016|
|Salary||R10k – 20k per month|
Our client was founded 3 months ago in Cape Town and is expanding rapidly, also to Johannesburg soon. Interactive touch screens is a growing trend globally. They provide a digital marketing opportunity to Uber passengers with a measurable ROI. The average Uber passenger has a 15 minute journey with nothing to do and a high end consumer that owns a credit card and a smart phone. Their digital touch screens offer high quality video and interactive content. They can customise every brand experience, capture data and generate leads. They share in-depth analytics monthly. You will know every touch that passengers make with your brand and quickly see how effective it really is.
They are looking for a New Business / Sales Executive to join their team in Cape Town. The ideal person is someone that is hungry to prove himself/herself and to grow an exciting tech-startup with them.
– Matric / Grade 12
– Valid driver’s licence
– 6 to 12 months in a sales or new business development role with a successful sales track record
– Experience and client relationships in the travel / tourism / hospitality / service / industry is preferable
– Excellent health
– Self-starter and independent
– Assertive and outgoing
– Flexible and adaptable
– People’s person, relatable and able to form relationships quickly
Alex Martin – Founder and Managing DirectorWith more than 10 years experience in recruitment, Alex has earned an outstanding reputation in recruitment and built close relationships with some of the digital and corporate giants in South Africa. Within the company he is responsible for senior level placements, international executive search assignments and strategic staffing consulting. Alex is a family man. He enjoys spending time with his fiancé Hannah and watching soccer with his son Adam.Contact manager
Join our mailing list!
Subscribe to the job feed
- Admin/Support (13)
- Client Services/Account Management (56)
- Copywriting/Content (17)
- Data/Research (5)
- Design/Creative (47)
- Development/Programming (23)
- eCommerce (13)
- IT Support/Infrastructure (3)
- Marketing (37)
- Mobile (14)
- Other (16)
- Production/Traffic (12)
- Project Management (24)
- Public Relations (3)
- Retail (6)
- Sales/Business Development (41)
- Senior/Executive (3)
- SEO/SEM/PPC (29)
- Social Media (25)
- Strategy (29)
- Expired jobs (4523)
From the Blog
- A new job is always an exciting prospect...
- You’ve done all the studying and intervi...
- Your relationship with your recruiter is...
- Job hunting can be a long, arduous proce...
- An interview is a two way street,...