Job: Premier Account Executive
|Title||Premier Account Executive|
|Date Posted||20 July 2016|
|Salary||R35 – 40 per month + Commission|
The Premier Account Executive (PAE) is responsible cultivating and developing National Accounts throughout Africa and primarily South Africa. This senior key sales executive will source, initiate and close national account agreements with targeted nationwide businesses.
Establish strong relationships leveraging DMX as the preferred media provider for all digital audio, video and scenting solutions and other services as these are launched.
Ability & capability to identify opportunities where solutions could be used.
NB: DIGITAL SALES & DIGITAL MARKETING EXPERIENCE WOULD BE EXTREMELY ADVANTAGEOUS & CANDIDATES WITH THIS EXPERIENCE ARE MORE LIKELY TO BE CONSIDERED FOR INITIAL INTERVIEW.
– Initiate and develop professional relationships with top-level decision-makers to sell DMX products and services.
– Develop a sales plan for targeted national and regional companies focusing on business solutions that impact performance and drive strategic business needs.
– Drive appropriate sales activity (via prospecting, direct mail, face-to-face client interactions) to develop and maintain sales pipeline.
– Prepare and conduct formal sales presentations and quarterly business reviews
– Manage customer expectations to ensure successful development, marketing, training and full implementation of programs.
– Ensure customer satisfaction by coordinating post-sales requirements and by proactively addressing needs and requirements of the client.
– Effectively and efficiently transfer knowledge of the customer organization that will allow the assigned Account Manager to successfully manage the account, after handover has taken place.( max 12months)
– Gather and analyze intelligence on competitive activity in the industry, and implement plans and strategies to deal and effectively counter these activities where possible.
– Make recommendations and implement strategies to increase penetration into the account base.
– Other duties, responsibilities, and special projects as assigned to ensure successful managing of all accounts and new potential clients.
– Consult with and assist clients in developing a solution to drive and implement their brand strategies across all DMX services and product solutions.
– Effectively manage and control all expenses
– Maintains contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
– Maintain and develop ongoing relations within the DMX team across all departments.
Education and Experience
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent – Marketing / Sales preferred.
– A background in Digital Sales / Marketing
– Relevant Sales Courses
– 4 years of experience selling business-to-business solutions to nationwide companies, preferably in the area of recurring revenue services.
– Prior experience successfully working with national sales accounts with cycles lasting 4-6 months or more.
– Track record of strong performance against sales goals and objectives, as evidenced in quarterly and annual goals – goals and targets not set
– Track record of exceeding revenue expectations by meeting and exceeding quota’s and sales targets
– Franchise and name-brand experience a plus.
Skills and Attributes
– Ability to deliver compelling value propositions to senior decision-makers.
– Lead extensive contract negotiations
– Excellent presentation skills
– Excellent balance of consultative sales ability and closing skills.
– Clear entrepreneurial spirit and ability to excel with limited direction.
– High energy, fast-moving personality, with a complete understanding of targeted account selling, value selling, and the ability to work with internal sales teams to drive business results.
– Proficiency using software tools for sales tracking and presentations.
– Ability to function as a team lead and support sales team members.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Client service orientation.
– Enthusiastic & committed – demonstrable capacity for sustained effort and hard work over long time periods.
– Adaptable – willing and able to adjust to changing demands and circumstances
– Pro-active with ability to seize opportunities and act upon them.
– Independent and self-reliant
– Resilient and persevering – ability to cope with disappointments and setbacks.
– Results driven.
– Business acumen.
– Ability to travel when necessary.
Alex Martin – Founder and Managing DirectorWith more than 10 years experience in recruitment, Alex has earned an outstanding reputation in recruitment and built close relationships with some of the digital and corporate giants in South Africa. Within the company he is responsible for senior level placements, international executive search assignments and strategic staffing consulting. Alex is a family man. He enjoys spending time with his fiancé Hannah and watching soccer with his son Adam.Contact manager
Join our mailing list!
Subscribe to the job feed
- Admin/Support (13)
- Client Services/Account Management (56)
- Copywriting/Content (17)
- Data/Research (5)
- Design/Creative (47)
- Development/Programming (23)
- eCommerce (13)
- IT Support/Infrastructure (3)
- Marketing (37)
- Mobile (14)
- Other (16)
- Production/Traffic (12)
- Project Management (24)
- Public Relations (3)
- Retail (6)
- Sales/Business Development (41)
- Senior/Executive (3)
- SEO/SEM/PPC (29)
- Social Media (25)
- Strategy (29)
- Expired jobs (4523)
From the Blog
- A new job is always an exciting prospect...
- You’ve done all the studying and intervi...
- Your relationship with your recruiter is...
- Job hunting can be a long, arduous proce...
- An interview is a two way street,...