Job: Sales Executive
|Date Posted||23 June 2015|
|Salary||R10k – R15k basic plus commission|
The primary role of the sales executive within the company is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling and other means of generating interest from potential clients. Strategic planning is also going to form a key part of this role, since it will be his/her responsibility to develop the pipeline of new business coming in to the company. This requires a thorough knowledge of the smart device market, the solutions/services that the company can provide, as well as their competitors.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
– Sales and new business development within the Gauteng Region
– Cold call within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
– Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
– Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
– Research and build relationships with new clients.
– Present and promote the business and all its products.
– Send off quotes as per companies templates
– Update google drive folder and save all data on a daily basis
– Create client list and update account and sales manager on a weekly basis
– Supply new client with marketing material
– Supply client with warranty and explain warranty/maintenance process
– Sales handover to account manager once contract and warranty are signed (submit invoice, pop, copy of warranty card, copy of sales contract, photo, client contact form)
– Submit status report every Friday
– Assist with other brand related tasks as required
– Attend monthly meetings
– Build a solid network of clients
– Come up with new initiatives and ideas to increase sales/turnover for all three brands
– 2+ years’ experience in sales
– Excellent proficiency in English
– Excellent PC Literacy
– Must have reliable transport and working cell phone
– Must be willing to travel
Communication, Positive, Adaptable, Customer Focused, Passionate, Enthusiastic, Proactive, Vibrant, Quick Response Time, Self-motivated, Energetic, Hard Working, Well-presented, Attention to Detail, Sober Habits, Well Spoken
Karina Olivier – Marketing RecruiterKarina’s background is in PR and Branding and she loves social media. She has an Honours Degree in Corporate Communications with a focus on Business Psychology and thoroughly enjoys the people element of recruitment. When she’s not recruiting, she loves sport and rock music!Contact manager
Join our mailing list!
Subscribe to the job feed
- Admin/Support (13)
- Client Services/Account Management (56)
- Copywriting/Content (17)
- Data/Research (5)
- Design/Creative (47)
- Development/Programming (23)
- eCommerce (13)
- IT Support/Infrastructure (3)
- Marketing (37)
- Mobile (14)
- Other (16)
- Production/Traffic (12)
- Project Management (24)
- Public Relations (3)
- Retail (6)
- Sales/Business Development (41)
- Senior/Executive (3)
- SEO/SEM/PPC (29)
- Social Media (25)
- Strategy (29)
- Expired jobs (4523)
From the Blog
- A new job is always an exciting prospect...
- You’ve done all the studying and intervi...
- Your relationship with your recruiter is...
- Job hunting can be a long, arduous proce...
- An interview is a two way street,...