Job: Art Director
|Date Posted||15 May 2019|
|Salary||R25k per month|
An incredibly exciting and modern company operating in an exhilirating and creative space is looking for an Art Director capable in Design (Mid-Level).
They are a young, dynamic, hyper growth company looking for smart, creative, hard-working people with integrity to join us. An ambitious company that promises that you won’t be bored as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great.
The position reports to the Head of Marketing.
Your responsibilities will include:
Qualifications and experience:
We seek to Employ an Extra Ordinary Mind who:
If you feel you meet the above you are an Extraordinary Mind so email your CV to email@example.com
Josh Markowitz – Creative RecruiterJosh is an Atlantic Seaboard guy through and through. He is a highly sociable and full of life. You can catch him on the phone to his candidates all day and djing at Cape Towns hottest clubs at night. Living an adventurous life he tries to bring that edge into the office space and is so much fun over the phone.Contact manager
Join our mailing list!
Subscribe to the job feed
- Admin/Support (15)
- Client Services/Account Management (55)
- Copywriting/Content (22)
- Data/Research (11)
- Design/Creative (39)
- Development/Programming (18)
- eCommerce (12)
- IT Support/Infrastructure (4)
- Marketing (40)
- Mobile (14)
- Other (16)
- Production/Traffic (12)
- Project Management (23)
- Public Relations (2)
- Retail (6)
- Sales/Business Development (40)
- Senior/Executive (3)
- SEO/SEM/PPC (29)
- Social Media (26)
- Strategy (29)
- Expired jobs (4745)
From the Blog
- Author: Kyle Hauptfleisch Stress. A familiar wo...
- Author: James Middleton When people start a new...
- Author: James Middleton For anyone that’s been ...
- Author: James Middleton There’s a point in most...
- Author: Kyle Hauptfleisch As an employee, worki...