Job: Content Designer
|Date Posted||12 March 2018|
|Salary||R20k – 30k per month|
A Content Designer does not simply create an engaging copy, they take a user-centric approach to generating hyper-localised content, design and development solutions for projects targeting young people across Africa.
This role focuses on three key areas:
1. To take full ownership of ideating, planning, writing and publishing high quality written content for mobile websites on selected projects.
2. Master the E1M CMS platform in order to support the UX and Development teams during the build phase of new projects.
3. Keep a finger on the pulse in terms of site performance metrics and gather key user insights to inform content strategies and site improvements.
The Content Designer will report to the Head of Content and Communities and work closely with Content team members, in-country Community Managers, Project Managers, Programme Designers, Developers, Graphics Designers and UX Designers.
For this role, you may be required to create and design engaging content solutions for sites covering the following topics:
Civil society and advocacy – Nigeria
Financial education – South Africa
Financial literacy and sexual and reproductive health – Uganda
1. Content Production
2. Design and Development
3. Insights and Analytics
Amy Molony – Creative RecruiterAmy grew up in the humid seaside hood that is Durban. With a background in the film industry Amy has experience promoting South Africa as a film destination and reading and researching movie scripts. She is passionate about good content and her love for the written word knows no bounds. She relishes being outdoors and during weekends, when she isn’t playing Ultimate Frisbee, she can be found hiking the Capes scenic mountains. Amy will be placing aspiring wordsmiths, social media managers, copywriters and editors.Contact manager
Join our mailing list!
Subscribe to the job feed
- Admin/Support (13)
- Client Services/Account Management (56)
- Copywriting/Content (38)
- Data/Research (8)
- Design/Creative (94)
- Development/Programming (39)
- eCommerce (11)
- IT Support/Infrastructure (2)
- Marketing (38)
- Mobile (14)
- Other (16)
- Production/Traffic (12)
- Project Management (24)
- Public Relations (2)
- Retail (6)
- Sales/Business Development (40)
- Senior/Executive (3)
- SEO/SEM/PPC (30)
- Social Media (32)
- Strategy (30)
- Expired jobs (4197)
From the Blog
- A new job is always an exciting prospect...
- You’ve done all the studying and intervi...
- Your relationship with your recruiter is...
- Job hunting can be a long, arduous proce...
- An interview is a two way street,...