Job: Creative Director
|Date Posted||05 December 2017|
Our client is looking for a Digital Creative Director to join their team in Johannesburg to lead the Design process.
The person they’ll be interested in will be:
– An award winning Creative Director
– Experienced in defining creative platforms at brand strategic level, together with brand strategist
– Experience in digital campaigns, ideally also experience in ATL (but digital is essential)
– Knowledgeable in UX, Apps and Development and what is possible with existing & emerging digital environments (social media, digital tools, other digital media)
– Hands on leader.
– Someone with strong presentation and selling skills.
Between 6 – 10 years experience with at least 3years focussed as a Creative Director
If you think you fit the bill please send me a mail on email@example.com
Alex Martin – Founder and Managing DirectorWith more than 10 years experience in recruitment, Alex has earned an outstanding reputation in recruitment and built close relationships with some of the digital and corporate giants in South Africa. Within the company he is responsible for senior level placements, international executive search assignments and strategic staffing consulting. Alex is a family man. He enjoys spending time with his fiancé Hannah and watching soccer with his son Adam.Contact manager
Join our mailing list!
Subscribe to the job feed
- Admin/Support (13)
- Client Services/Account Management (56)
- Copywriting/Content (17)
- Data/Research (5)
- Design/Creative (47)
- Development/Programming (23)
- eCommerce (13)
- IT Support/Infrastructure (3)
- Marketing (37)
- Mobile (14)
- Other (16)
- Production/Traffic (12)
- Project Management (24)
- Public Relations (3)
- Retail (6)
- Sales/Business Development (41)
- Senior/Executive (3)
- SEO/SEM/PPC (29)
- Social Media (25)
- Strategy (29)
- Expired jobs (4523)
From the Blog
- A new job is always an exciting prospect...
- You’ve done all the studying and intervi...
- Your relationship with your recruiter is...
- Job hunting can be a long, arduous proce...
- An interview is a two way street,...