Job: E commerce Coordinator
|Title||E commerce Coordinator|
|Date Posted||13 February 2018|
PURPOSE OF JOB (AA)
This position will support and coordinate the product requirements and site management as it relates to the development, launch, and day-to-day e-Commerce operations.
– Assist in ongoing maintenance and updates of the product database, including addition of new products
– Continually monitor and update any outdated information (e.g. discontinued products, price changes, etc.)
– Assist in checking product inventory, out of stock items and arrival of new products to ensure proper stock status and availability
– Manage and review product presentation to ensure correct categorization, images, copy, pricing and promotional offers are accurate and meet internal requirements
– Act as a liaison with excellent customer service to work with or resolve customer or
– First-line contact support for customer and sales queries
– Act as a liaison with courier company to ensure delivery within stipulated SLA’s
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
– Relevant qualification
– 2 years relevant experience in E-Commerce would be an advantage
– Detail oriented
– Sales experience is very beneficial
– Candidate must have knowledge of Jewelry Products
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe this is a good match. This role is a AA preference role.
JJ De Wit – Marketing RecruiterJJ is a very easy going and down to earth individual who enjoys keeping fit and active, whether on the soccer field or in the Karate Dojo. With an Honours Degree in Industrial Psychology, JJ’s passion is working with people and enjoys being an encouraging voice in people’s lives. Due to his love and excitement for marketing, he aims to add to the enthusiastic and vibrant culture at Recruit Digital.Contact manager
Join our mailing list!
Subscribe to the job feed
- Admin/Support (13)
- Client Services/Account Management (56)
- Copywriting/Content (38)
- Data/Research (8)
- Design/Creative (94)
- Development/Programming (39)
- eCommerce (11)
- IT Support/Infrastructure (2)
- Marketing (38)
- Mobile (14)
- Other (16)
- Production/Traffic (12)
- Project Management (24)
- Public Relations (2)
- Retail (6)
- Sales/Business Development (40)
- Senior/Executive (3)
- SEO/SEM/PPC (30)
- Social Media (32)
- Strategy (30)
- Expired jobs (4197)
From the Blog
- A new job is always an exciting prospect...
- You’ve done all the studying and intervi...
- Your relationship with your recruiter is...
- Job hunting can be a long, arduous proce...
- An interview is a two way street,...