Job: Front End Developer
|Title||Front End Developer|
|Date Posted||13 November 2017|
|Salary||R30k – 40k per month + …|
A UK-based Tech start-up in the Woodstock Exchange is on the hunt for a Senior Front End Developer.
They are working on an app for the European Market and being a start-up they are looking for a developer who is prepared to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in.
· In depth knowledge of HTML5 mark-up and the ability to create semantically correct document structures.
· Extensive CSS3 knowledge – specifically around flexbox layouts, animations and 2D/3D transformations and media queries.
· Significant responsive development experience, developing to fluid layouts, cascading breakpoints and/or specific viewports.
· Experience with Git and Github and pull request workflows.
· Comfortable working in a Unix environment on OS X.
· At least 3+ years of development experience in a commercial environment.
With Benefits worth hearing about as well as flexitime and work-from-home days, this role is one not to missed so get your CV’s to email@example.com now.
Kate Sedgwick – Tech RecruiterKate is a recent graduate with an Honours degree in Psychology. She is a very sociable and positive person who enjoys meeting new people and experiencing all life has to offer. Kate is always up for a challenge and is excited to begin her journey in Cape Town in the recruitment industry. She believes in living each day to the full and making the most of all opportunities and if this can be done with friends by her side then she is at her happiest. Kate enjoys the outdoors, wine tasting at the beautiful surrounding wine farms and time spent with her family is also very important to her.Contact manager
Join our mailing list!
Subscribe to the job feed
- Admin/Support (13)
- Client Services/Account Management (56)
- Copywriting/Content (17)
- Data/Research (5)
- Design/Creative (47)
- Development/Programming (23)
- eCommerce (13)
- IT Support/Infrastructure (3)
- Marketing (37)
- Mobile (14)
- Other (16)
- Production/Traffic (12)
- Project Management (24)
- Public Relations (3)
- Retail (6)
- Sales/Business Development (41)
- Senior/Executive (3)
- SEO/SEM/PPC (29)
- Social Media (25)
- Strategy (29)
- Expired jobs (4523)
From the Blog
- A new job is always an exciting prospect...
- You’ve done all the studying and intervi...
- Your relationship with your recruiter is...
- Job hunting can be a long, arduous proce...
- An interview is a two way street,...