Job: Head of Content and Social
|Title||Head of Content and Social|
|Date Posted||04 December 2018|
|Salary||R40k – 50k per month|
Head of Content and Social
My client, a leading retail giant are searching for a head of content to guide their teams into the e-commerce space.
The main roles and responsibilities of this position are as follows:
1. Social Media Content Management and paid media
– Develop the content strategy for the business focused on online and social channels, social content and paid media strategies.
– Manage the team who is responsible for social media execution and community management
– Work with the creative team to define the voice and personality of the brand on Social and ATL channels
– Ensure the content created resonates with our target markets and is relevant and appropriate for each medium.
– Responsible for ensuring content in newsletters / online (website) / other channels is on brand
– Manage the digital copywriters to ensure on time / on brand delivery
– Consult on ATL content to ensure amazing content is delivered (broadsheets, radio, tv)
3. Liaising relevant stakeholders (departments, brand & stores)
– Contribute to strategy and planning meetings when appropriate.
– Work with marketing teams and other departments regarding their needs for content in the business.
– Ensure the correct information has been obtained from relevant departments regarding promotions or campaigns that are relevant to that department.
– Ensure that the content meet the needs of the promotion/ campaign as per the department’s requests.
-Ensure the team delivers timeous reports on positive and negative sentiments and monitor such levels.
– Report on potential brand attacks.
– Prepare regular summary reporting for senior management.
Tertiary education in marketing/related field.
5 – 8 years experience in digital marketing and social media.
Amy Molony – Creative RecruiterAmy grew up in the humid seaside hood that is Durban. With a background in the film industry Amy has experience promoting South Africa as a film destination and reading and researching movie scripts. She is passionate about good content and her love for the written word knows no bounds. She relishes being outdoors and during weekends, when she isn’t playing Ultimate Frisbee, she can be found hiking the Capes scenic mountains. Amy will be placing aspiring wordsmiths, social media managers, copywriters and editors.Contact manager
Join our mailing list!
Subscribe to the job feed
- Admin/Support (13)
- Client Services/Account Management (55)
- Copywriting/Content (17)
- Data/Research (5)
- Design/Creative (40)
- Development/Programming (23)
- eCommerce (12)
- IT Support/Infrastructure (2)
- Marketing (38)
- Mobile (14)
- Other (16)
- Production/Traffic (12)
- Project Management (22)
- Public Relations (3)
- Retail (6)
- Sales/Business Development (40)
- Senior/Executive (3)
- SEO/SEM/PPC (29)
- Social Media (25)
- Strategy (30)
- Expired jobs (4693)
From the Blog
- Author: Kyle Hauptfleisch Stress. A familiar wo...
- Author: James Middleton When people start a new...
- Author: James Middleton For anyone that’s been ...
- Author: James Middleton There’s a point in most...
- Author: Kyle Hauptfleisch As an employee, worki...