Job: Junior Web Developer
|Title||Junior Web Developer|
|Date Posted||13 November 2017|
|Salary||R5k – 15k per month + …|
Let’s face it, it’s tough out there settling into your first job, but let’s make your
Well, here’s your solution… a dream job at one of Cape Town’s Dev heavy digital
The perks of this position are mind blowing and are definitely worth submitting your CV today!
What you will need:
– Relevant experience in the field
Kate Sedgwick – Tech RecruiterKate is a recent graduate with an Honours degree in Psychology. She is a very sociable and positive person who enjoys meeting new people and experiencing all life has to offer. Kate is always up for a challenge and is excited to begin her journey in Cape Town in the recruitment industry. She believes in living each day to the full and making the most of all opportunities and if this can be done with friends by her side then she is at her happiest. Kate enjoys the outdoors, wine tasting at the beautiful surrounding wine farms and time spent with her family is also very important to her.Contact manager
Join our mailing list!
Subscribe to the job feed
- Admin/Support (13)
- Client Services/Account Management (56)
- Copywriting/Content (38)
- Data/Research (8)
- Design/Creative (94)
- Development/Programming (39)
- eCommerce (11)
- IT Support/Infrastructure (2)
- Marketing (38)
- Mobile (14)
- Other (16)
- Production/Traffic (12)
- Project Management (24)
- Public Relations (2)
- Retail (6)
- Sales/Business Development (40)
- Senior/Executive (3)
- SEO/SEM/PPC (30)
- Social Media (32)
- Strategy (30)
- Expired jobs (4197)
From the Blog
- A new job is always an exciting prospect...
- You’ve done all the studying and intervi...
- Your relationship with your recruiter is...
- Job hunting can be a long, arduous proce...
- An interview is a two way street,...