Job: Middle-weight Digital Designer
|Title||Middle-weight Digital Designer|
|Date Posted||11 August 2017|
|Salary||R20k per month|
My client is looking for a middle-weight digital designer to join their team.
You will be responsible for various digital design tasks and projects, including:
Daniela Tarantello – Creative RecruiterDaniela comes from a marketing and creative (interior design) background having both a Bcom degree majoring in marketing management and a diploma in interior design. She has a strong passion for people, wanting to uplift and inspire those that cross her path. Daniela is a deep thinker with a creative soul that is always up for a conversation with an inspiring and knowledgeable individual. She is a fun-loving, friendly and caring person that will often be found socializing with her family and friends. In her spare time she enjoys reading and playing video games.Contact manager
Join our mailing list!
Subscribe to the job feed
- Admin/Support (14)
- Client Services/Account Management (58)
- Copywriting/Content (33)
- Data/Research (20)
- Design/Creative (116)
- Development/Programming (52)
- eCommerce (16)
- IT Support/Infrastructure (5)
- Marketing (37)
- Mobile (17)
- Other (17)
- Production/Traffic (12)
- Project Management (24)
- Public Relations (3)
- Retail (9)
- Sales/Business Development (43)
- Senior/Executive (3)
- SEO/SEM/PPC (32)
- Social Media (29)
- Strategy (30)
- Expired jobs (3427)
From the Blog
- What is digital transformation? Is it just an I...
- In the spirit of Women’s Day we asked the...
- With Women’s Day approachin...
- Parties to an employment relationship of...
- Considering learning code? So you’re not...