Job: Sales Coordinator
|Date Posted||12 November 2018|
My client is a an exciting international African Safari company focusing on creating authentic and memorable African Safari experiences.
They are in search of an extremely detail orientated sales coordinator who will work closely with the sales team, managing sales tunnel, acting as the CRM lead and act as the first point of contact for new leads.
Major focus areas:
This role has an ideal start date of January 2019.
Send your CV to email@example.com
JJ De Wit – Marketing RecruiterJJ is a very easy going and down to earth individual who enjoys keeping fit and active, whether on the soccer field or in the Karate Dojo. With an Honours Degree in Industrial Psychology, JJ’s passion is working with people and enjoys being an encouraging voice in people’s lives. Due to his love and excitement for marketing, he aims to add to the enthusiastic and vibrant culture at Recruit Digital.Contact manager
Join our mailing list!
Subscribe to the job feed
- Admin/Support (13)
- Client Services/Account Management (55)
- Copywriting/Content (17)
- Data/Research (5)
- Design/Creative (40)
- Development/Programming (23)
- eCommerce (12)
- IT Support/Infrastructure (2)
- Marketing (38)
- Mobile (14)
- Other (16)
- Production/Traffic (12)
- Project Management (22)
- Public Relations (3)
- Retail (6)
- Sales/Business Development (40)
- Senior/Executive (3)
- SEO/SEM/PPC (29)
- Social Media (25)
- Strategy (30)
- Expired jobs (4693)
From the Blog
- Author: Kyle Hauptfleisch Stress. A familiar wo...
- Author: James Middleton When people start a new...
- Author: James Middleton For anyone that’s been ...
- Author: James Middleton There’s a point in most...
- Author: Kyle Hauptfleisch As an employee, worki...