Job: Senior Full Stack Developer
|Title||Senior Full Stack Developer|
|Date Posted||16 April 2018|
|Salary||R30k – 40k per month + …|
If trendy offices, a collaborative work culture and top-notch International clients sounds appealing then this role may just be what you’re looking for…
My client is a creative digital agency who have some very exciting changes on the go and they are looking for a Senior Full stack developer to get involved. They are passionate about the conceptualisation and creation of digital campaigns for a host of International clients and so attention to detail in your code is vital in order for them to continue producing quality work.
You would join a small team of creative Designers, Concept experts, skilled Copywriters, passionate Front and Back-end Developers and experienced Project Managers but in order to do so you would need to meet some requirements…
● Knowledge of NPM / Bower / Grunt / Gulp are a plus
● Ability to resolve de-bugging issues with code and the ability to refactor the code
● Ability to build websites and apps from kick-off to completion
Send your CV through to email@example.com and we can chat a bit more about this opportunity.
Taryn Alexander – Tech RecruiterTaryn believes in a balanced and healthy lifestyle and she does this by working full time, studying part time, exercising and finding time to relax and socialise. She is family orientated and enjoys outdoor adventures. Taryn lives by the saying “short term sacrifice is long term gain”. She always looks for the good in every person and situation.Contact manager
Join our mailing list!
Subscribe to the job feed
- Admin/Support (13)
- Client Services/Account Management (55)
- Copywriting/Content (18)
- Data/Research (5)
- Design/Creative (37)
- Development/Programming (24)
- eCommerce (12)
- IT Support/Infrastructure (5)
- Marketing (42)
- Mobile (14)
- Other (16)
- Production/Traffic (13)
- Project Management (22)
- Public Relations (2)
- Retail (7)
- Sales/Business Development (41)
- Senior/Executive (3)
- SEO/SEM/PPC (30)
- Social Media (30)
- Strategy (32)
- Expired jobs (4610)
From the Blog
- Author: Kyle Hauptfleisch Stress. A familiar wo...
- Author: James Middleton When people start a new...
- Author: James Middleton For anyone that’s been ...
- Author: James Middleton There’s a point in most...
- Author: Kyle Hauptfleisch As an employee, worki...