Job: Senior User Experience Designer
|Title||Senior User Experience Designer|
|Date Posted||04 December 2018|
|Salary||R45k – 55k per month|
This position reports to the UX Team Lead,
-Collaborate with product managers & business stakeholders to confirm business objectives and define user objectives & flows.
– Build wireframes & convert wireframes into a working prototype.
– Collaborate with technical leads to design innovative & engaging user
experiences within platform constraints and technical limitations.
– Facilitate user testing and evaluate user feedback to further improve the concept or existing products.
– Work closely with the UI designers to ensure adherence to design guidelines & best practices across all platforms.
– Work closely with the development & QA teams to ensure successful implementation of the specified designs.
– Measure the effectiveness of each initiative & refine.
– Research interaction design trends.
– Research technology trends.
– Information architecture & information design
– Interaction design
– Persona creation
– User-centered design
– UI design
– Wireframing & prototyping
– Task analysis
– Market research
– Usability testing
– A/B testing
– Data analysis
– Web analytics
– Deep understanding of what’s possible and doable in HTML, CSS &
– Strong understanding of common software development practices.
– Business analysis
– Communication skills (written, verbal & visual)
– Feedback presentations of design solutions
Strong working knowledge of the following web design tools.
– Wireframing tools (e.g. Axure, Balsamiq, Sketch, InVision etc)
– Process flow tools
Experience & Qualifications
– At least 5 years’ experience in a UX design role, preferably in an e-commerce environment.
– Proven experience designing user-centric iOS & Android native mobile applications.
– Proven experience building wireframes & converting wireframes into a working prototype.
– Experience with user interface design patterns and standard UCD methodologies across multiple platforms.
– Relevant tertiary qualifications.
Amy Molony – Creative RecruiterAmy grew up in the humid seaside hood that is Durban. With a background in the film industry Amy has experience promoting South Africa as a film destination and reading and researching movie scripts. She is passionate about good content and her love for the written word knows no bounds. She relishes being outdoors and during weekends, when she isn’t playing Ultimate Frisbee, she can be found hiking the Capes scenic mountains. Amy will be placing aspiring wordsmiths, social media managers, copywriters and editors.Contact manager
Join our mailing list!
Subscribe to the job feed
- Admin/Support (13)
- Client Services/Account Management (55)
- Copywriting/Content (17)
- Data/Research (5)
- Design/Creative (40)
- Development/Programming (23)
- eCommerce (12)
- IT Support/Infrastructure (2)
- Marketing (38)
- Mobile (14)
- Other (16)
- Production/Traffic (12)
- Project Management (22)
- Public Relations (3)
- Retail (6)
- Sales/Business Development (40)
- Senior/Executive (3)
- SEO/SEM/PPC (29)
- Social Media (25)
- Strategy (30)
- Expired jobs (4693)
From the Blog
- Author: Kyle Hauptfleisch Stress. A familiar wo...
- Author: James Middleton When people start a new...
- Author: James Middleton For anyone that’s been ...
- Author: James Middleton There’s a point in most...
- Author: Kyle Hauptfleisch As an employee, worki...