Job: User Experience Designer
|Title||User Experience Designer|
|Date Posted||09 July 2018|
|Salary||R50k – 80k per month|
User Experience is at the forefront of everything that my client does and we are looking for passionate and creative UX Designers to take on the important role of defining and executing the user experience design of projects. An ideal candidate is detail-oriented, energetic and most importantly passionate about creating delightful experiences for users.
Collaborate with key product stakeholders on regular basis to define requirements and prioritize key product features.
Amy Molony – Creative RecruiterAmy grew up in the humid seaside hood that is Durban. With a background in the film industry Amy has experience promoting South Africa as a film destination and reading and researching movie scripts. She is passionate about good content and her love for the written word knows no bounds. She relishes being outdoors and during weekends, when she isn’t playing Ultimate Frisbee, she can be found hiking the Capes scenic mountains. Amy will be placing aspiring wordsmiths, social media managers, copywriters and editors.Contact manager
Join our mailing list!
Subscribe to the job feed
- Admin/Support (13)
- Client Services/Account Management (55)
- Copywriting/Content (18)
- Data/Research (5)
- Design/Creative (37)
- Development/Programming (24)
- eCommerce (12)
- IT Support/Infrastructure (5)
- Marketing (42)
- Mobile (14)
- Other (16)
- Production/Traffic (13)
- Project Management (22)
- Public Relations (2)
- Retail (7)
- Sales/Business Development (41)
- Senior/Executive (3)
- SEO/SEM/PPC (30)
- Social Media (30)
- Strategy (32)
- Expired jobs (4610)
From the Blog
- Author: Kyle Hauptfleisch Stress. A familiar wo...
- Author: James Middleton When people start a new...
- Author: James Middleton For anyone that’s been ...
- Author: James Middleton There’s a point in most...
- Author: Kyle Hauptfleisch As an employee, worki...