Job: User Experience Designer
|Title||User Experience Designer|
|Date Posted||04 December 2018|
|Salary||R35k – 45k per month|
I am currently searching for a UX designer interested in e-commerce and retail. You will be building the user journey for one of Africa’s largest retailers.
My client are creating an exceptional e-commerce user experience that supports the online strategy across both responsive web and app including internal campaigns, marketing campaigns and trade initiatives.
JOB REQUIREMENTS & EXPERIENCE
Amy Molony – Creative RecruiterAmy grew up in the humid seaside hood that is Durban. With a background in the film industry Amy has experience promoting South Africa as a film destination and reading and researching movie scripts. She is passionate about good content and her love for the written word knows no bounds. She relishes being outdoors and during weekends, when she isn’t playing Ultimate Frisbee, she can be found hiking the Capes scenic mountains. Amy will be placing aspiring wordsmiths, social media managers, copywriters and editors.Contact manager
Join our mailing list!
Subscribe to the job feed
- Admin/Support (13)
- Client Services/Account Management (55)
- Copywriting/Content (17)
- Data/Research (5)
- Design/Creative (40)
- Development/Programming (23)
- eCommerce (12)
- IT Support/Infrastructure (2)
- Marketing (38)
- Mobile (14)
- Other (16)
- Production/Traffic (12)
- Project Management (22)
- Public Relations (3)
- Retail (6)
- Sales/Business Development (40)
- Senior/Executive (3)
- SEO/SEM/PPC (29)
- Social Media (25)
- Strategy (30)
- Expired jobs (4693)
From the Blog
- Author: Kyle Hauptfleisch Stress. A familiar wo...
- Author: James Middleton When people start a new...
- Author: James Middleton For anyone that’s been ...
- Author: James Middleton There’s a point in most...
- Author: Kyle Hauptfleisch As an employee, worki...