Job: UX Designer
|Date Posted||05 December 2017|
My client is looking for a Mid/Snr UX Designer to join their team
You will work closely with internal stakeholders and the project manager to define project objectives and opportunities, conduct UX research and present your solutions through diagrams and designs.
Some important points:
Please contact me with your CV and Portfolio, email@example.com
Alex Martin – Founder and Managing DirectorWith more than 10 years experience in recruitment, Alex has earned an outstanding reputation in recruitment and built close relationships with some of the digital and corporate giants in South Africa. Within the company he is responsible for senior level placements, international executive search assignments and strategic staffing consulting. Alex is a family man. He enjoys spending time with his fiancé Hannah and watching soccer with his son Adam.Contact manager
Join our mailing list!
Subscribe to the job feed
- Admin/Support (13)
- Client Services/Account Management (56)
- Copywriting/Content (17)
- Data/Research (5)
- Design/Creative (47)
- Development/Programming (23)
- eCommerce (13)
- IT Support/Infrastructure (3)
- Marketing (37)
- Mobile (14)
- Other (16)
- Production/Traffic (12)
- Project Management (24)
- Public Relations (3)
- Retail (6)
- Sales/Business Development (41)
- Senior/Executive (3)
- SEO/SEM/PPC (29)
- Social Media (25)
- Strategy (29)
- Expired jobs (4523)
From the Blog
- A new job is always an exciting prospect...
- You’ve done all the studying and intervi...
- Your relationship with your recruiter is...
- Job hunting can be a long, arduous proce...
- An interview is a two way street,...