Job: UX/UI Designer
|Date Posted||11 February 2019|
|Salary||R30k – 35k per month|
Do you love sports? Do you love creative lisence? Do you love global clients? This is a rare opportunity to grab yourself a chance at a scintilitating company.
The UX/UI Design Specialist is in charge of defining look and feel, flow and user experience on the company
suite of websites. Working alongside leading design agencies and an in-house development team, the UX/UI Design
Specialist will manage visual implementation and updates including updating, amending and improving CSS and
implementing HTML code changes as needed.
This role requires proficient knowledge of:
-Current Digital Trends
The UX/UI Design Specialist is also expected to assist with and contribute to other design
projects (including offline), testing and other duties agreed with their manager, where necessary.
Skills and requirements:
– In depth experience of web and digital design principles
– Proven Graphic design experience
– Proficient knowledge of digital trends
– Digital design (across multiple channels – web, mobile/app, video)
– Conceptual design
– Creative and art direction
– UI design
– UX frameworks
– Adobe (Dreamweaver, Muse, Edge, Animate, Flash, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects)
– Video editing knowledge a bonus
– A high level of initiative and ability to work on multiple projects at once under tight deadlines
– Ability to identify issues, effectively communicate needs and quickly learn new concepts and technical details
– Strong organizational, communication, strategic and problem-solving skills
Primary duties and responsibilities:
– Work with design agencies, developers and e-commerce team to create the best display/ user experience
possible across all on our sites
– Assessment, maintenance and improvement of existing sites
– Assisting development team with all build and implementation for front-end web development
– Design projects including emailers, web banners, site design and other tasks as required
– Trend analysis, recommendations of new platforms and strategy as required
– Working closely with the Digital Media Manager and E-commerce Manager to shape and guide overall design
and UX strategy for the company
– Interacting closely with the e-commerce sales team, Sales team, IT and Marketing team to gather site and
This an incredible design opportunity and chance to work on a hugely exciting brand.
Josh Markowitz – Creative RecruiterJosh is an Atlantic Seaboard guy through and through. He is a highly sociable and full of life. You can catch him on the phone to his candidates all day and djing at Cape Towns hottest clubs at night. Living an adventurous life he tries to bring that edge into the office space and is so much fun over the phone.Contact manager
Join our mailing list!
Subscribe to the job feed
- Admin/Support (13)
- Client Services/Account Management (55)
- Copywriting/Content (17)
- Data/Research (5)
- Design/Creative (43)
- Development/Programming (18)
- eCommerce (12)
- IT Support/Infrastructure (2)
- Marketing (36)
- Mobile (15)
- Other (16)
- Production/Traffic (12)
- Project Management (22)
- Public Relations (2)
- Retail (6)
- Sales/Business Development (40)
- Senior/Executive (3)
- SEO/SEM/PPC (34)
- Social Media (25)
- Strategy (37)
- Expired jobs (4704)
From the Blog
- Author: Kyle Hauptfleisch Stress. A familiar wo...
- Author: James Middleton When people start a new...
- Author: James Middleton For anyone that’s been ...
- Author: James Middleton There’s a point in most...
- Author: Kyle Hauptfleisch As an employee, worki...