Job: Web Design Team Lead
|Title||Web Design Team Lead|
|Date Posted||05 October 2018|
Web Design Team Lead
My client is an international Digital Marketing agency situated in the Southern Suburbs of Cape Town.
My client is looking for a Team Lead for their design team. This role is focused on managing the team and the administration that goes with it. In this role you will not be implementing design, but only managing the design team and acting as Client Service Manager for the team.
– Project management background
– Must be knowledgeable about web design
– must have a passion for digital
– Must be strong at administration
– Knowledge of WordPress/ Divy an added bonus
– English must be impeccable
– Must be able to deal with escalations or queries from clients
– Must have good organisational skills
– Must be able to motivate and lead a team
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
JJ De Wit – Marketing RecruiterJJ is a very easy going and down to earth individual who enjoys keeping fit and active, whether on the soccer field or in the Karate Dojo. With an Honours Degree in Industrial Psychology, JJ’s passion is working with people and enjoys being an encouraging voice in people’s lives. Due to his love and excitement for marketing, he aims to add to the enthusiastic and vibrant culture at Recruit Digital.Contact manager
Join our mailing list!
Subscribe to the job feed
- Admin/Support (13)
- Client Services/Account Management (55)
- Copywriting/Content (19)
- Data/Research (5)
- Design/Creative (41)
- Development/Programming (21)
- eCommerce (10)
- IT Support/Infrastructure (6)
- Marketing (43)
- Mobile (14)
- Other (16)
- Production/Traffic (12)
- Project Management (23)
- Public Relations (2)
- Retail (6)
- Sales/Business Development (41)
- Senior/Executive (3)
- SEO/SEM/PPC (32)
- Social Media (25)
- Strategy (34)
- Expired jobs (4634)
From the Blog
- Author: Kyle Hauptfleisch Stress. A familiar wo...
- Author: James Middleton When people start a new...
- Author: James Middleton For anyone that’s been ...
- Author: James Middleton There’s a point in most...
- Author: Kyle Hauptfleisch As an employee, worki...