Okay, so we need you to forget everything you know about recruitment companies. Forget the filing cabinets filled with CV’s, forget the call centre look and feel and please, forget the fax machines and slow internet… Because we aren’t like any other recruitment company, we are Recruit Digital.
What makes us different?
We are a young and dynamic team who not only works hard, but works fast and efficient. We know and love the digital industry and with over 10 years of combined industry knowledge and experience, we have very strong relationships with the key players. We are situated in the hot and happening Bree Street, surrounded by the best restaurants and bars. We attend trendy events and rub shoulders with the who’s who of the digital industry. After work drinks usually happen on Friday afternoons to help us find the balance between work and play.
We are looking for an Office/Operations Manager and a Marketing Manager to join our growing team.
Job specs for both these roles below:
To really excel in this role you will need to be extremely organised, task orientated and enjoy administrative duties. This role will be focusing on two main areas within the business, general office admin and finances.
Responsibilities: Office Admin
- Reviewing and approving supply requisitions.
- Managing office and telecommunications systems.
- Employee introductions and management.
- Assisting the CEO.
- General office administration.
- First point of contact with all suppliers.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- Keep internal placement board up to date.
- Lead weekly training sessions.
- Minor HR duties.
- Liaise with bookkeeper.
- Review management accounts calculated by bookkeeper.
- Manage Xero – Accounting system.
- Issue invoices using Xero.
- Payments – this includes salaries.
- Cash flow management.
- Put VAT file together bi-monthly.
- Credit control – chase all payments.
- Complete vendor forms.
- Calculate commissions monthly.
- Calculate payroll data and send to external Payroll contractor monthly.
- Reliable and Pro-active.
- Experience within the recruitment sector would be advantageous.
- Strong communication skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Office experience, especially Excel.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- 2 years’ experience within a similar role.
- Business Administration/Financial degree or qualification would be advantageous.
The ideal candidate will know and love the digital industry, will have experience working in digital marketing, and will be young and hard working. This is an exciting opportunity for a young marketer to flex your marketing muscles and have the freedom to really be creative and to run with ideas and concepts that will be supported.
- Administrate CRM system.
- Be first point of contact for all marketing suppliers.
- Manage all admin relating to job boards.
- Write content for Recruit Digital website.
- Content strategy
- Source articles from guest bloggers for the website.
- Social media strategy
- Manage social media
- Social Media marketing and advertising
- Monthly newsletters
- Surveys and marketing campaigns to drive traffic to the website
- Liaise with web developers to improve the website’s SEO and functionality
- Update events calendar regularly
- Send colleagues to events and look into sponsoring
- Project manage web rebuild
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- A creative approach
- Good organisational and planning skills
- The ability to lead and motivate a team
- Drive, motivation and initiative
- The ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- The confidence to ‘sell’ your ideas
- Attention to detail
- Good business sense and budgeting skills.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a Digital Marketing role.
- A relevant degree
- Experience working on digital marketing campaigns.